Drive through lemon and orange groves, stroll through the colorful markets, accompanied by opulent aromas and typical market shouting, taste the unique Etna wine, admire Baroque towns, wander through the unusual landscape of Mount Etna, and an hour later finsh on the beach enjoing an authentic 'Gelato'. Where else than Sicily could this be possible!
The Palazzo Pozzillo is an ideal starting point for exploring the southeast of Sicily.
Catania attracts visitors with its incomparable fish markets and the glamorous Taormina with its unique location and views of the coast. In the summer, Taormina’s open air Greek Theatre holds concerts featuring internationally acclaimed artists, under the starry sky.
The ascent of Mount Etna - Europe's largest active volcano - is an unforgettable experience. The summit crater tour is only possible with an experienced guide. However, numerous walks on the south and north side guide you through lava flows of different eruptions, chestnut and oak forests and partly endemic vegetation.
Around the Etna there are many traditional villages and interesting Baroque cities.
Syracuse and Noto are perfect daytrip destinations. Built in yellow sandstone, they differ significantly from the more black lava stone buildings in northern towns.
For swimming you will find rock, sand and pebble beaches nearby. In Pozzillo and other towns situated on the Cyclops, the picturesque rocky coast is particularly well suited for snorkeling.
Visit the quaint fishing villages along the Cyclops, savor a gelato or sip an aperitif at sunset before enjoying dinner with us.
Local travel suggestions
- - Mount Etna: individually or with a guide (Siciltrek)
- - Catania: Old Town, Shopping, Market, Night Life
- - Taormina: Jetset , Greek theater, shopping, nightlife, beaches
- - Acireale: nearest Baroque town with beautiful churches and palaces and famous for its carnival
- - Baroque villages on Etna (Nicolosi, Zafferana , Milo, Viagrande)
- - Piazza Armerina: Roman Villa , mosaics
- - Syracuse: Greek excavations, Old Town
- - Caltagirone: famous for its ceramics, churches, stairs
- - Noto: unique Baroque City
- - Circum Etna: excursion train to Mount Etna
- - Alcantera Gorge
- - Boat trips
- - Diving
- - Cycling and bike tours
- - Hiking
- - Golf, Castiglione di Sicilia
We would be happy to arrange custom theme trips, organize opera and theater tickets, or transportation. Let us know your wishes.